Thank you so much for your support of our Annual Meat Raffle! This page has some helpful information and a flyer you can share with your friends who will be attending. This is our only major fundraiser of the year so your support is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
-The Meat Raffle is Saturday, April 15th at St. Andrew's McNulty Hall (1545 Sheridan Drive). Doors open at 6 PM and the first ticket pull is 7 PM.
-Tables are $100 for a table of ten, $15 for individual seats. Price includes beer, wine, soda and water. You can (and should) bring your own food!
-For those that can't attend but would like to support the Meat Raffle, we also offer honorary tables: $100 bronze, $250 silver, and $500 dollar sponsorships. Table sponsors will be mentioned throughout the raffle and will be listed on our social media/website as sponsors. We are also accepting basket donations. These can be dropped off directly to the Closet on Tuesdays/Thursdays 10 AM to 4 PM and also the second Saturday of each month 9 AM - 1 PM. If you can't make it to us, just email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 716.218.9589 and we will make other arrangements. Basket donations will be accepted until Saturday, April 8th.
-Any canceled reservation by April 1st can be refunded.
-We will also have an awesome basket raffle! You must be present to win.
When paying, please tell us your table host's name (this person will be the point of contact) and either a number to text or email.
1. Venmo (preferred): @KenTonCloset or scan our QR code
2. Check: Checks payable to the Ken-Ton Closet can be mailed to P.O. Box 343 Buffalo, NY 14223
If this is your first meat raffle, Welcome!! Here is a list of things we recommend:
1. Singles: Although we will have some singles on hand to make change, we strongly recommend you bring your own single dollar bills for the meat raffle rounds. Our ticket sellers will not be able to make change on the floor.
2. Food: We definitely encourage you to bring your own food. This is your party, too!!
3. Fun: Unlike other meat raffles, we have as strong core group of followers that like to attend. Over the years, our friends have developed contests for best table theme (decorations and group costumes) and best individual costume. We are happy to continue this tradition and will have prizes for first place in these categories.
We have some cool friends and we know this will be a good time. Thank you for your support! Enjoy!!